Saturday, February 11, 2012

Preschool at Home!

I didn't put Emma in preschool this year because things were crazy at the beginning of the school year with my pregnancy and all so I had good intentions of doing it at home but it actually hasn't happened until just recently. I have both Emma and Max on a different curriculum and they are loving it. I am surprised at how quickly Max is catching on to things for being just barely 2.
As a bonus for a math exercise I use M&M's and if they complete it they get to eat them!

Working on the letter "B".
Max did his by him self...the only help I gave was putting on the glue for the beans.
It's been fun to watch them learn and they get so excited to do school. Emma is soooo excited to start kindergarten next year!

1 comments:

Sue said...

Hurray for SCHOOL! Looks like a FUN time!