
For Valentine's the kids and I made Red Velvet Crepes...they turned out more pink than red but were still oh*so*delicious! I can never get Max to smile for a camera so I told him to say cheese really big and this is what we got...

Valentine's turned out to be an ok day. Our car was in Santa Fe getting fixed for the weekend and they called and told us it was ready to so we ran down and got it and had dinner at Dion's (my fav) and wandered around Target. It wasn't a romantic night for just the two of us, but I was with the people I love the most and that's what's most important. Todd and I are suppose to have a date night on Friday so hopefully that will be the night out I've been hoping for for a while!
0 comments:
Post a Comment