Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Who are you?

So, I've kept my blog public forever because I wanted my friends on facebook to see it if they wanted to...but there are some people I don't recognize checking it and I need to know who they are. So...if you live in Florida and you check my blog will you please send me an email to tiffany (at) losalamosvoice.com . If I have not heard from our Florida friend by the end of the week I will go private with my blog and will need people to send me their email addresses! Thanks!

2 comments:

Sherry Leal said...

I totally know how you feel. I had a random visitor from NY on our blog. It turned out to be one of my sisters' internet providers. They were based in NY and sometimes the site tracker said their signal came from there and sometimes from the town they lived in in CA. They didn't even know it until they moved and got a new provider. Good luck with your mystery visitor!

Heather said...

I like to check it out from time to time, should I register so you know when I visit! I have never visited from Florida though :)

Heather