
It's a family tradition to make Candy Trains at Christmas and since Max loves trains...we decided to do them for his birthday instead of a cake...he's 2 so he will forgive us...


*sigh* don't you just want to eat him for lunch??? He's soooo stinking cute!!!

This was the last time for the day that he blew out the candles...he practiced all day about 10 times!

Such a ham sandwich...

The glue man...

Mostly I'm showing off my ring because I'm wearing it for the first time in a year! I'm soooo happy about it!

Ollie cried through the whole party...what a downer!

His mouth was watering as he stared at all the candy...until we said go for it!!

And then the train wrecked and was gone! Fun tradition and there's no birthday cake lingering in the house. All the candy is gone and it was a perfect sugary birthday!
1 comments:
Ahh - such a cutie!! Happy Birthday Max!! And Todd's wearing the shirt we got him!!! ... how's that "other" item treatin' ya... ;) You know, the one with the bells...
PS: Congrats on wearing your ring again - best feeling everrr!
Post a Comment