I {love} this picture!!! I want to have it framed and displayed at Christmas time!!! It gives me goosebumps and brings a tear to my eye. We celebrate the 12 days of Christmas since Max was born on the 1st day and we brought him home on the 12th day. So everyday we unwrap a Christmas book to read and tonights book was called Humphrey's 1st Christmas and it was about a camel who carried the wisemen's gifts to the Savior and it was so sweet to see the kids' face expressions as we turned the pages and they finally saw the picture of the little baby Jesus. They were both so excited! I love Christmas with Children. It's so much more magical!!!
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
On the 1st day of Christmas...
I {love} this picture!!! I want to have it framed and displayed at Christmas time!!! It gives me goosebumps and brings a tear to my eye. We celebrate the 12 days of Christmas since Max was born on the 1st day and we brought him home on the 12th day. So everyday we unwrap a Christmas book to read and tonights book was called Humphrey's 1st Christmas and it was about a camel who carried the wisemen's gifts to the Savior and it was so sweet to see the kids' face expressions as we turned the pages and they finally saw the picture of the little baby Jesus. They were both so excited! I love Christmas with Children. It's so much more magical!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
How cute! What a sweet tradition! I found that picture on pinterest a while ago and framed it. Great minds think alike ;) Such a sweet picture.
Post a Comment