
I swore I wouldn't be "that mom" that wrapped birthday presents in Christmas paper...but he's 2 and so I think he'll forgive me! I think honestly that Emma was more excited about the whole birthday thing anyway. Max is so easy going that he could have skipped the day and been just fine about it. But...we didn't...we blew out candles at every meal, sang to him about 20 times as well as most of his aunts and uncles and grandparents who called to sing. He can sing the song by himself almost now!

I love this kid to pieces...I mean really, look at those big brown eyes...how could you not give him whatever he wanted??? Max is in the copy cat stage and repeats everything that you say. He is quite the talker and sometimes it's difficult to understand what he's trying to say but he will repeat it until you figure it out. He LOVES Ollie...sometimes too much...and I am excited to see that relationship grow over the years.

He has the best personality and face expressions. He is so animated and makes us laugh! We are so grateful for him in our lives and can't imagine the world without him. Happy Birthday Sonny Boy! Hope you have a great year!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment