Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cutest kids ever!

I know I'm bias but seriously...they are the cutest ever!!! And the best part is that 90% of the time they are best friends. The 10% is a little daunting but I'll take it if the majority is them playing and keeping each other busy. We pulled out old shoes that didn't fit Emma anymore because Max wanted to wear Emma's tap shoes. When she came out in her tutu Todd said absolutely not, he drew the line at the girl shoes... :)
She is sooooo excited to start dance in a week! Todd brought a board in for her to practice tapping on and get use to the sound!
All boy...in his girl shoes! This kid *loves* trains, trucks, airplanes, anything that crashes, makes noise or has wheels. He is a boy all the way! (But such a softy for his momma!)
Ham sandwich much? Not sure where she gets the drama from...
Behind that cute smile is a mischievous little thing...don't be fooled, he'll wrap you around his finger and then use you! He's sneaky like that! But I'm in love with him! He found his Christmas present today and was soooo excited to play with it...guess we'll have to find something else. What a pushover I am. Good thing I have Todd to balance me out!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

He looks so much bigger with his head buzzed, It's so ADORABLE! They are so cute!