So honestly, if you've never been on bedrest...it's kind of a pain and I'm only on day 2. I wouldn't wish this on anyone, unless they didn't have other kids maybe...Todd took the kids to the park this morning for awhile and it was quiet, except for the crying goat who begged to be milked. I took a nap for awhile but mostly missed my children and their running, playing, laughing, and recent arguing. After they got home Todd took them upstairs and fed them and then brought Max down for a bit because he was crying for me {tear} and he sat on my bed with me for about 20 minutes, which he never does...sit still...it was so nice to just sit with him. He of course was distracted by my Ipod and a car game where you have to keep the cars from running into each other, but every time they crashed he would shout "Oh No!" and I'd start the game over again. But honestly, it was the best 20 minutes of my morning. As I laid here this morning I thought about what I'm doing and despite how inconvenient this is for me and for Todd, our baby needs me to rest and the only way I would do it is this way. Sad it had to resort to this, but I'm grateful for wise dr's who are firm with me and know what's best! This blog may turn into a journal of sorts for the next several weeks as I deal/cope with this situation so bear with me!
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thats so nice of Todd to help and take the kids so you can rest. And Maxy is just as handsome as ever!!! Dont worry about turning your blog into a journal, thats what its for! So keep on posting please :)
Thanks Ash! I have nothing else to do so you're going to be hearing a lot from me! :)
I hope you do journal on here, I missed your updates lately. I've always wondered how a mom with kids could be on bed rest. I've always been afraid that would happen to me to since I'm always going going going, but I don't think anyone goes like you!
Tiffany I'm sorry to hear your on bedrest. That sucks! But congratulations on the soon to be baby girl that is so exciting!
Post a Comment