Can't get enough of this girl...she is truly my clone and on a regular basis I have to remind her that I'm the mom and she's the sister...what will the teen years be like between us? Only time can tell!
Emma's smile is infectious and she has such a fun laugh. She loves her little brother more now than ever before because he can really respond to her and play back. They love to run and chase each other. Emma just finished preschool for the year and can't wait for ballet to start. She loves ballet and dancing!
She is truly my drama queen and has a variety of face expressions for everything. Jake said if she would do it on cue he could put her in the movies...too bad she has a shy streak in her!*You think you're not the one. (We have no idea what this means.)
*Yea sure for like 16 years. (A common answer when we are having a conversation she knows nothing about and she'll pipe in with this.)
*(In a prayer) Bless that Maxy won't be a crust.
*Everything in her prayer she blesses that it will "be good."
*I need my nana mom, I really do.
I'm sure I'll think of more but there's a glimpse of my little girl who's growing up quickly. On a regular basis she reminds me that she's not little anymore and that she's growing up, despite my pleas for her to stay little! "Just deal with it mom" is the common response to that...


2 comments:
We love our Cousin Emma! Kaylee kept asking where she went after easter! Then she would say, "Emma sad"! Because she was crying when you guys left! She's growing up so fast, i can't believe how tall she is!!!
I LOVE that she needs her Nana! I was afraid she never would.
Post a Comment