Monday, May 02, 2011

Maxy's first haircut...

Ashley Thay gave Max his first haircut...which he so desperately needed. I kept holding out to because I thought that if it got longer it might curl...it never did it just got more messy and more ratty looking, poor kid. And he has such fine hair that whenever we combed it, it seriously looked like Alfalfa's hair-do...
Here's the almost finished look. He did a great job and had a very patient hair dresser. Sunday we spiked it, of course I didn't get a picture so I'll have to re-create that this Sunday. He looks like a handsome little boy now and I can't believe he's not a baby!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Our little Max is growing up too fast!!

Ashley said...

I love all the updates Tiff! Glad to see your blogging again :) Maxy is so so adorable and he did so very good! I was so proud of him. I told Danny after cutting his hair that it made me wanna work for like a "kiddie Cuts" or something, it was so fun and Im glad I was able to have the honor of giving him is VERY FIRST haircut :)

Tiffany said...

Ash, why don't you start something like that! You could totally make it happen! I'm bummed I didn't get time with you, I would have loved a cut & color but time just ran out! :)

Brielle said...

I'm so glad your back! I hope you update this things a lot.