
It's officially winter...(well, not really until December 21st...) but the snow has come. Last year for Halloween, Todd and I took Emma trick or treating in our shorts...I guess we won't be doing that this year!

We have the prissiest goats who won't come out of their house into the snow unless there is a path shoveled for them so Todd spent some time clearing the way so they'd come out for some sunshine we received later in the day!
I can't believe it's so cold. I finally broke down and turned the heater on...reluctantly...and it has been nicer since then!
8 more weeks until baby Max comes...even though Emma is telling everyone "4 more days...".
2 comments:
That is crazy! If you can believe it I'm so jealous! I totally miss snow and New Mexico!
You got a lot more snow than we did. Burrrr! I don't like winter.
Post a Comment