So...here's a recap:

Emma and I flew to Salt Lake on July 4th. We had a party for Em on the 5th at Mark & Lynnette's house in Mapleton! Birthday's are so fun...Emma got her very own birthday cake and LOVED every piece of it!

She loved it so much that she didn't want me to clean her up. Sometimes she acts like she is already going through the terrible 2's.
After Emma's birthday party we all went to Comedy Sportz to see Jakey Perform. That was lots of fun. Even Grams came. Alisa was in town so she came to the party and then to the show with me too.
After a wonderful stay at the Tefteller Bed & Breakfast, which is now consequently closed, I went to Vernal where my husband showed up and surprised me when I came out of the temple after the ceremony! That was a great surprise. I had been hoping and praying that he would come and it was a terribly long drive for him to do it, but it meant so much to me that he came to be with me!
Our little family outside of the temple after Ashley and Josh got married. It was so stinkin' hot outside...so grateful I wasn't the one in a million layers worth of wedding dress!
This picture my dad took and I *LOVE* it!
All of the kids...now we are just on the lookout for Jake's EC!!
He's looking for someone like Todd!!! :)
After the wedding we headed back to Grand Junction where we went to dinner at Todd's favorite place...Roosters! It's an all you can eat wing place and boy do those guys eat!
It was pretty yummy. Although, for some reason, we always need a tums or two once we leave there!
I am proud to say that I took this picture of Danny & Ashley and I think it looks AWESOME! I told them that if they wanted to use it for their engagement pictures they could...although they are not engaged...yet...
After the wedding and reception, we headed to Denver where we spent a few days with Todd's family and of course had the traditional firepit. (Even if it was nearly 100 degrees outside!) What would a trip to Denver be like without the firepit!
We got to have dinner with ALL of Todd's siblings. We met Nate in Arvada and spent some time there.
Country Buffet...the place where you eat too much, can't get enough and leave wondering if you need to un-button your pants or lay down to let things settle!
It was a long, somewhat stressful, but special trip. I'm glad I got to be there to see my little sister married in the temple. It's weird to think that we are now related to the Hermann's but I'm glad for it. My mom has more wedding pictures on her blog so I thought I'd just do the cake shoving one! :) Congrats Ashley and Josh!Thanks everyone for housing us, entertaining us, transporting us, feeding us, and spending time with us! It's back to life here at home. We get our new furniture on Monday and we will be finishing up the floors next week as well!


7 comments:
You look so pretty, Tiff!
It looks like such a fun trip. It's always so great to get a chance to spend time with family. Also, your hair looks so preety, I love the color.
I am glad things are going well for you! You are SO Beautiful and photogenic!
Sounds like a fun trip. I love the picture of you and Todd and Emma outside the temple. Your hair looks great!
I am so glad that you had such a great time. Brownie points to Todd for such a great suprise! You my dear are looking hot!!! What a beautiful picture of you and Todd! You are totaly photogenic. Emma is also looking as darling as ever!
Awesome pictures! Todd is a stud for making the drive and surprising you (us). HE-DA-MAN!
(P.S. the picture your dad took of you and your hubby should be in the magazine "Modern Couple." I want a copy!
You are all too kind!!! And dad, I will send you a picture! Thanks for taking such a great picture, I already had one developed for my wall!
Post a Comment