Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Emma's Blog

I received a couple of e-mails about Emma's new blog...here is the news about it. I started it a few days ago as a journal for Emma (as if she is writing/typing it). Since I randomly get blog stalkers that I don't know I made it private. If you know me and would like to read it and have permission to it, please e-mail me at toddntifflovell@msn.com so that I can give you permission. I will of course continue to post things here about Miss Em, but her blog is something that she can keep later as a journal type thing.
**Also, a thought about private blogs, I have a couple of friends who have gone private and a couple of family members who have gone private. I think that's fine and everyone has their reasons for doing it, but I am curious about the protocol for being "invited" to read someones blog. Do we ask them to invite us? Do we hope they extend a blog wide invitation like I just did above? Just curious what others thoughts are! Didn't want to be tacky or find out that I wasn't invited to read their blog.

3 comments:

Nicholle said...

Hey Tiff! Happy Late birthday to you and Emma. She is a darling little girl! I have a private blog, cause my honey doesn't want weirdo's on the internet to have access to it(he doesn't understand the whole thing yet). As a person with a private blog, it is hard to know who would like to read it and who I have email addresses for! Your mom asked to be invited and I as happy she did! Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Sue said...

I guess those of us that are NOT SHY will just invite ourselves. (Thanks Nicholle for letting a begger in). With our whole lives hanging out there for everyone to know, it is probably a good idea that we all keep SOME privacy. There are so many blog stalking weirdos out there that have access to our world and blogs are a great target for them. I'm going to put some more thought to the "private blog" idea! Thanks for the tip!

Margie said...

hey i want to be see Emma's but i can't send you my stuff can you do it for me? thanks margie