Monday, August 24, 2009

Family Home Evening...

Todd had to work tonight so Em and I spent the evening together putting together our "Wall of Fame". I LOVE the way it turned out!!! The frames are from Ikea and so are the stickers.
I made all of the pictures in different sizes and in black and white and printed them at scrapbookpictures.com (which I love more than Shutterfly or Snapfish.)
The only problem was the stickers weren't sticking to my textured wall so I had to go over them a couple of times with some scrapbooking sealant. But otherwise, it was super easy, I feel wildly creative and I love the way my hall way looks!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I too love the way your hall looks! Great job girls, you two are super creative!! :)

Tiffany said...

I wish I could say that Emma really helped...but she was really just there for moral support...or distraction, whichever.

Sue said...

Everyone should have a "wall of fame"! I'm ready to put mine back up. It's been a year since we painted. Seems there is ALWAYS something else to do. Can't wait to see the wall in person....THREE MORE DAYS!!

Brielle said...

Yeah, that looks really cool. Don't you love Ikea. I think I got those same frames for my husbands office.