Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fit for a King...

So I don't have a picture of it...but a week ago, Todd and I got a King Sized Bed and kicked our old Queen to the curb. WOW...I don't know how to describe it. I have slept better the past week than before and feel like I've been waking up refreshed!
I do miss that Todd and I aren't as close anymore as we sleep, but during pregnancy, I will trade that briefly for a good nights sleep.
I don't know if we could ever go back to a queen once we've been spoiled by the "Gettysburg Eurotop" King!!!!

2 comments:

Brielle said...

We slept in my in-laws king size bed once when we were house sitting. I woke up in a panic in the middle of the night because I couldn't find John. Turns out here was still in there but it was pretty far away. It probably would be nice when your pregnant though. I feel so claustrophobic all the time.

Ashley said...

Told ya so!! (i'm doing the told ya so dance as we speak!!) :)