Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just a little sunbathing...

Grandma Sherrie bought Em a new suit and cover-up and she just had to wear it today...ALL day!!! So, we decided to put it to use and since the hot tub is currently out of order, we filled up the little wading pool and let her go. I really didn't think she'd get in because of the water temp, but before long she was sitting in it having a great time!
Our pool opens for the season this Saturday and we are counting down!!! I am on the Board of Directors and doing their website so we got a membership for FREE! We are excited and plan to swim almost everyday!
She's so full of personality. I didn't realize how smart (and sassy) such a little person could be. I love every little bit of her! Thanks Grandma Sherrie for the suit & cover!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the new suit Em! Super cute:)