Friday, May 15, 2009

Family Day!

Due to recent drama's from Craigslist Ad's and what-not...Todd took today off to accompany me and Emma in delivering two of our baby goats to their new home. (See the post below this one) So...after our errand, we made a fun day of it at the zoo and botanical garden and aquarium. I am not kidding when I tell you that Emma fell asleep as we were parking and we nearly didn't go through with it all...but we woke her up and she had a great time!
Of course the little "Nemo" fanatic loved the aquarium the best! She was hooked (no fish pun intended!).
She got so excited and ran from exhibit to exhibit. She *loved* it when the animals would come right up to her. (I think it's safe to say we are grateful that Todd's not showing anything more in the above picture...)
The picture above she kept wanting to get closer to the bird and then said, "No, no, Turkey getcha." I have her trained pretty well to keep her fingers away from our chicken/turkey pen so she assumed (which was a safe assumption) that this bird would do the same thing!
It was a fun day and we will definitely go again...hopefully not on the same day that every elementary school in Albuquerque goes! And taking our own lunch and snacks saved us about $50!

2 comments:

aubs said...

so fun and way cute pig tail she's got going on!

Ashley said...

I'm glad you guys had a blast! And yes I'm sure we're all glad Todd wasn't dealin' any crack in the above pic!! :)