Saturday, February 09, 2008

Just a bit 'o scrapping!

Todd and Emma were taking a nap today and I got to pull out some of my scrap stuff and play! I've had this picture on my fridge for almost 2 years and thought it was time to scrap it! The journaling says:
"I have hundreds of pictures of the four of us together but this one is so special to me. This picture was taken a week before Jakey Daves went into the MTC in February of 2006. What a special moment that was to be with him as he went to the MTC and put his missionary badge on for the first time. This picture was the beginning of so many things for each of us! Now, as I finish this layout, it's February of 2008 and Jakie will be home in a few short weeks and the four of us will be reunited again. We have much to talk about and catch each other up on our lives. I look forward to to introducing Jake to my family that he hasn't met yet and hearing the many stories of his life-changing mission!"

I love to scrap and haven't been able to lately because I've been so busy! I only did one layout today but it felt good to be artsy and play with my stash!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Beautiful layouts Tiffy!! You have such an amazing talent for scrapping! I can't wait till you guys come up to see us in a few weeks...only 2 years? seems like eternity! I love that we are so close. Don't know what I would do without the three of you in my life! Love you!