Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Helping Mom in the Kitchen!

After she had made a serious mess on her shirt, we went to get her ready for a bath and her shirt got stuck on her head...so we set her on the table and let her help me "clean" for a bit.
She mostly just banged on her treat container!
She loves to hear the noise she makes. She gets really excited and laughs so cute about it!
This was after we finally got her ready for the bathtub, Todd was holding her and I loved the little rolls. She'll be mad at me oneday for taking so many pictures of her chubby little body, but until then, I'm going to keep taking them!

3 comments:

cryssal said...

I took a picture just like the last one just last week! Geoff was so strong to hold me up that long while the photo was taken.

Tiffany said...

Crystal...too much information!! Please don't post that picture on your blog!

Jenny said...

I love the chubby baby pictures! So cute! She's going to be an amazing musician, I can tell.