I got photoshop for Christmas and these are my first attempts at playing with it! Obviously I'm no Sue Van Wagoner...but is anybody?? (besides the real Sue Van Wagoner!)
We had a little photo shoot right before pj time and Emma enjoyed having her diaper off...allowing those rolls time to breathe is essential!
I love this picture! She's playing with a soft bear that Great Grandma Jean gave her! She's sitting on the blankie that Nana made for her!Emma Jean ~ Six Months
24 lbs
23 inches


5 comments:
She is a cutie!
I can't wait to get there and squeeze the life out of her!! :) I am so excited to see her and love on her and love on her!!
There will be no squeezing the life out of this baby...
Looks like there's plenty for all of us to squeeze! Gotta love those baby fat rolls. I'm still trying to get rid of my own. Maybe I shouldn't try so hard.
I love her rolls! So lovable. I hope to meet her before she loses all of them!
Post a Comment