I am so grateful right now for so many things. I've done a grateful post before, but feel like I need to do another one for the things that I've been blessed with lately! I am grateful for Emma-Do. She is my little friend, my little spitting partner, giggling girl! I love to spend time with her and watch her grow and develop into the person she was born to be.
I'm grateful for my family. I'm grateful for Todd. We are making some pretty important life decisions right now and I'm so grateful for him and his desire to constantly improve himself. I'm grateful for his sense of humor and the way he interacts with Emma. She couldn't have asked for a better dad!
I'm grateful for the small things that really do mean a lot. The smiles, the laughter and even the tears. I love it all.
I'm grateful for my business and for the many things it is teaching me and allowing me to do. I never thought I would see the kind of success that I am seeing. I have big plans for 2008 and am so excited to be "living the American dream." I have a very talented design team that works for me that is so supportive of what I'm trying to accomplish. I have a message board with almost 100 members from all over the world who have come to my site to learn and make new friends. I have been truly blessed and am so grateful for that!


1 comments:
Thank you for reminding me of the thing that do matter. You are a great friend.
Post a Comment