These are wooden letters that I "altered" for Emma's room. They have Mod Podge over them to give them a shiney finish!
This is a 2 spread layout of "My Great Big Grateful List". I used chipboard and stickers and stamps for the letters.
This is an easy one with ribbon and chipboard to give the title a little standout on the page. Itty Bitty Scrap Shack's website will be done at the end of November. I will keep you posted!


5 comments:
LUCKY!!! I haven't been doing anything besides wiping up Jacks runny nose for weeks..I'm inspired!
Tiffy these are so darn cute!!! Kiss that baby for me :) I hope to see you guys soon.
You are freaking me out with all the crafts.......stop it! But they are darling. You are a cute first time mommy!
I told you all that I'm serious about this scrap shack! The business license is in the mail! I'm so excited about it. Ashley and I are working really hard to see this dream come true!
I'm so exctied to see what you can do next!! It's good to have a "project" going to take your mind off the daily trials.
Post a Comment