Friday, March 02, 2012

It's been awhile...

I'm still here...barely...the wind is threatening to blow us away! For those who don't know...Todd and I (and the kids I guess) are moving in May. We are busy making preparations for the big move and trying desperately to down size our huge house into what could fit into a storage unit. It's quite the task...especially hanging onto to all things baby since we aren't quite finished having our little band of monsters. We put the kids on bunk beds 2 nights ago and that went better last night than the first night. Also, I stole the idea from Brielle, but we've given Emma the 10 day challenge...if she stays in her bed 10 nights in a row she gets a mommy/daughter date or a daddy/daughter date of her choice. Tonight marks her last night and she has already decided she wants a mommy/daughter date to get pedicures! SCORE!! Looking forward to that! :)
Then we will start it all over again and she will earn another date! Nothing really works with Max at this point...we have to just hope he's tired enough to go to bed! And now that they are sharing a room again, in preparation for operation living in a small space, it's a bit of a challenge!
Ollie is doing good and growing like a weed. I'm going to do a photo shoot today or tomorrow so I'll post some cutie pictures of him (and I suppose the other two!).
Meanwhile...we are having a b-day party for Dr. Seuss today and are working on things around the house! I'll take pictures today...I have to for my photography class!
By the way...I'm at 195. I fluctuated from 199-203 for about a week but I'm at 195 this morning and feeling good about not hitting the big 2 number again!!! Losing all this weight sure makes me excited to get pregnant again...**said sarcastically**...but that's a long ways down the road...I plan on enjoying this new body during the summer and we'll see about baby #4.

3 comments:

Brielle said...

Downsizing is the worst isn't it? I've had to do that quite a few times and it's super annoying. I'm glad the date is a good incentive to keep your kids in bed. You know we only had to get to 10 once and it really helped get them into the habit so it's not such a problem anymore. Good luck!

Lauries Account said...

Ok just so everyone knows I am not a happy camper about you leaving!! After living here for over 3 years and not getting to know many people (mostly because of me being sick!) I am getting to know you!! You have
Been such an encouragement to me and I LOVE that we are taking the Digital Photography Class together so we can spend more time together (altho you creat in the class with your Dummies Book for our camera)!!! I understand that you guys need to do this & I am excited for you and the exciting things that God is doing in
Your lives! So I guess since He is leading you that I have to let go!!! What a bummer!! But what joy lies ahead for you!! Maybe we will move too with all of this new drama with LANL! I look forward to meeting you half way and maybe all the way to Colorado!! You are not losing me that easily unless you file for a order of protection from me!! Until then we are going to be doing lots together even me playing with your kids so that you can get some things done! You are one of the top blessings that I received since we moved here! I love you deadly and do not ever want to lose our friendship! It and you are thar important to me! And Martt loves when I spend time withyou cuz it makes me happier... And of course funner to live with!! I guess I will start praying for our hearts now as I know that you will be leaving lots of great friends! I love you Tiff and always will! Thank you for allowing me to have become part of your life! I will never regret that God brought ypu into my life!!! ~Laurie~

Lauries Account said...

I need to correct some mistakes of my comments...

I meant to say that you use your Dummies Book for our camera to cheat!! You read ahead so you are ready for our lecture... If only I could get you to share that info with me before class!
Next I said I love you deadly! I'm sure that fits in with you getting an order of protection from me but I meant DEARLY!!
I also meant to spell my dear, dear Husbands name right!! "Marty" is so very happy when I hang out with you cuz when I get home I am a joy to be around... Well maybe not always but then he doesn't have to worry about my depressing moods!
Lastly I will never regret that God brought you into my life!!! You are a blessing to all who meet you and an exceptional blessing to those who really get to know you!! You are loved Tiffany! By me always!! ~Laurie~