Sunday, September 19, 2010

1st day of Preschool!

So, last week Emma started pre-school and I am just now posting these. She is totally in love with the idea of school and insists that I go only to drop her off and pick her up. This is such a good thing for her because it keeps her focused and is very structured!
Couldn't resist a pic of Maxy...he's so cute, even when he's slobbering all over the place. He's got 2 top teeth coming in, poor guy, and has been quite the drooler lately!
I posted this on facebook but here is a copy of Emma's conversation to Max on her first day of preschool in the car on the way there...

Driving Emma to her 1st day of preschool I heard this from the backseat: "Maxy, you can't come to my school, you spit too much. (Max spits). Maxy, what I just tell you, you never be able to go to school because you spit too much. (spits again) Maxy, you are making a bad choice & I give you one more chance then no more ...chances. (spits again). I don't know what I'm going to do with you Maxy, too many bad choices."

0 comments: