I can't believe Max is 2 months old already...time sure flies by! Here are 10 things about each of them as of now...10 things Emma has said that cracks me up:
1. "Mom this is very dangerous." (while we were driving in the snow)
2. "Todd Michael slow down." (also while we were driving in the snow!)
3. "My freckle hurts mom, I need a bandaid."
4. "Sophie is my special puppy."
5. "What do you got in your mouth?" (nothing) "I look, let me see."
6. to Sophie: "That was naughty, go to time out, 1, 2, 3."
7. "Good morning Son!" to Max.
8. "Why daddy always go to work?"
9. "Daddy in big trouble, he take your car mom."
10. Me: Do you want a sandwich for lunch? Emma: "No thanks mom, I'm fine."
10 things about Max:
1. He loves to snuggle.
2. 0-3 size clothes are way too big for him.
3. He sleeps best right next to me.
4. He loves showers, not so much baths.
5. He is considered a premie still.
6. He has long fingers and toes.
7. He hates broccoli and apparently bell peppers.
8. He is so calm and generally so content.
9. He loves to be "spanked" to sleep.
10. He loves to be swaddled!


3 comments:
I really like both of your haircuts but Emma looks like she could be a little Hollywood toddler. I love those bangs!
She looks so grown up! She barely looks like the little girl I just saw a week ago. I HATE being so far away. We need to webcam!
These two are precious!!!!! I love them so much, it was so great seeing you guys!
Post a Comment