Sunday, December 27, 2009

We are home!!!!

Finally...after 2 long weeks in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit...we are home! We were discharged on Christmas Day and got to spend the rest of the day in our own home! What a Christmas Miracle!
Max is doing great and will have no long term effects as a result of his somewhat rocky start to this life!
Click on the picture above to see it better! Thanks mom for the photo shoot! Isn't she the best?!
Also...she's leaving today and I just wanted to let her know how grateful I am for EVERYTHING she has done for me the past 2 weeks. It has been exhausting for us both and I appreciate so much her willingness to stay and help as long as I needed her. She and Em are better friends now because of this time! Love you mom!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

We are so happy you are home. Good luck getting through the winter, we hope he continues to get stronger

Ashley said...

Soooo cute! Glad you are home, what a great christmas present!!!! missed you this year! Love you all!!!!!

Sue said...

IT WAS MY PLEASURE. That's what moms are for. My child needed me and I needed to be there for her. We will always have memories of this christmas together (and our little Ronald McDonald ornament on our tree to remind us each year. Your dad is leaving his Ronald McDonald House bracelet in his stocking to remember this time as we (I mean Santa) fill the stockings on Christmas Eve.) I Love you too sweetheart!!!

Sue said...

Hey, are you going to send these out or what? I couldn't get it to load up on my computer. Either it's too big or there is a glitch in it somewhere. I really want one!!!!