Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Big Girl Undies!

Emma and I were at Wal-Mart the other day and she found a 3 pack of undies that were halloween print. She carried them with her through the whole store and finally at the check-out I asked how much they were and she said 50 cents. How could I say no! So...we brought them home and she has started wearing her big girl undies...where she wears them is a different story!
She's so funny. She won't keep a bow on her head or a barrette in her hair for very long, but she kept her undies on her head for a long time! So proud to show them off!

Walking with daddy around the house!
Then she tried them on a different way. Too funny! She and daddy were watching Hulk and it must have bored her to sleep like it did me because she was out!
Todd's on his computer probably on Facebook playing Mafia...it's the new thing right now. It's okay with me...at least it's not the x-box!!!
I promise we'll teach Em where her undies go when it's time, but for now, she's having fun and the pictures are cute!




6 comments:

Ashley said...

I don't see a problem with emma wearing her undies on her head! Todd does it all the time! haha

Sue said...

I think these undies will go well with her pig tales. One out each leg hole. That way it won't smash a good hairdo! (Todd wears his undies on his head too...I gotta get a picture of that.)

Bonnie said...

Emma is such a cutie, she even looks adorable with underwear on her head!

Brielle said...

and yeah--that movie did suck

Melanie said...

Too cute. I love it. That cracks me up.

Unknown said...

that is great! Emma is going to love these pictures when you show her boy friend!!!