For Halloween, we dressed Emma up as a Fairy. We went trick-or-treating just on our street, which was plenty for her. Then we let her sit and enjoy her loot. What a disaster that was trying to take it away at the end of the night.
She got the Princess Skirt for her birthday and then she got the wings from Nana. She's wearing her pj's underneath to keep her warm and I just put her hair in messy ponytails!
I happen to think she was the cutest fairy ever! She was so cute too as we went door-to-door and we'd tell her to say "Trick-or-Treat" and she would hold up her basket. She knew what was coming!
She got the Princess Skirt for her birthday and then she got the wings from Nana. She's wearing her pj's underneath to keep her warm and I just put her hair in messy ponytails!
I happen to think she was the cutest fairy ever! She was so cute too as we went door-to-door and we'd tell her to say "Trick-or-Treat" and she would hold up her basket. She knew what was coming!
She loved the suckers the best...probably because she could get into them easier than the other candy. She could stick the sucker in her mouth with the wrapper still on and after awhile the sugar from it would trickle into her mouth!
Todd also dressed up...as a ninja. He got up on our roof and threw the candy down to the trick-or-treaters below. He had a great time and people thought that was a pretty good trick.
You can't see in the above picture because of his stealthy-ness, but Todd is actually hiding in that tree waiting for some kids to come!!!


3 comments:
Hey Todd,
Is this your senior picture? Cute
Todd's probably the best ninja I have ever seen!! Or not seen cuz he's soooo stealthy!! :) Em sure looks darn cute!!
What a cute little fairy. I loved the pics
Todd you rock.
Post a Comment