
I love this man. Sometimes he drives me just a little crazy...but I ****love**** him. he works so hard for our family and right now we are going through a HUGE life changing adventure and he is being so strong, so full of faith and so optimistic that everything is going to work out exactly the way it is suppose to. I love that about him. When I'm crazy, he balances me! I don't know what the next few months holds for us...honestly, I don't even know where we are going to live in 4 months...but I know that everything is going to be ok and we are going to be happy and together and I'm excited about the opportunity to share in this adventure with my best friend! It's been six years...we've only made a dent in eternity, but I am loving the ride!


1 comments:
What a nice tribute...Todd is AWESOME! We all love him!
Post a Comment