
So, about a year ago, I picked up this little chair from freecycle. I had no idea what to do with it because it isn't a "real" chair. No one can sit in it and so it's been sitting in Emma's room with a doll in it...well we are getting ready for a yardsale this weekend and this chair was in the pile, but today I decided that Em and I needed to get crafty and make a castle for her princesses and this chair became the perfect frame!

Em was so excited to help paint and decorate the castle. She loves to use scissors...a little too much...and had a great time with all of the details of the castle.

If you look closely you can see all of the flaws, but it's perfect for a 3 year old and her princesses!

I didn't get the inside back painted but really does it matter?? She loves it and that's what's important!
0 comments:
Post a Comment