
I needed some quiet time today to get some stuff together for my stamp club tonight and this girl and her set of hands are anything but quiet...so I put her to work and let her "cook". She had a great time making cookies and cupcakes.

This little activity kept her busy for over an hour...what a nice way to get things done!

She has a piece of gum in her mouth in this picture, but once she discovered that she could eat the sprinkles...out came the gum!


Since I haven't posted for awhile, I need to write some things down that Emma's said lately that totally crack me up...
- Mom, you would feel so much better if you work out.
- I just need a little siesta, not a nap.
- Where you going, Santa Fe?
- Are you grouchy mom?
- Daddy is being crusty.
- Oh my goodness sakes.
- Oh my heck.
- I didn't poop, I just peed. (announcing it in front of everyone...)
- I like horseys, they're the best.
- Piece of crap. (thanks Todd...)
- I need to go outside and feed my goats.
I'm sure there's more but I'll have to think about it...
0 comments:
Post a Comment