Yes, she is in Emma's room, but that's because it was the floor that was finished! Ashley and I went in on the bedding together for Grandma's birthday. 
Grandma's birthday was the very next day after she arrived, so lucky us, we got to celebrate it with her!!! She requested an oatmeal cake, (which I rescued from a burn disaster after I was distracted by mopping my floor) and we had grilled salmon and salad! Then em and I lit the candles and we all sang happy birthday to grandma. She only got 10 candles...
She seems to be adjusting to things quite well so far. She is getting back some rest that she lost from Monday and she says its much warmer here so that's a big bonus! Today she went to the senior center and played bridge and made new friends.
I don't know what she wished, but my wish is that I get to keep her as long as possible!!! I want Em to get to know this woman that I love so dearly and who she is named after!
She seems to be adjusting to things quite well so far. She is getting back some rest that she lost from Monday and she says its much warmer here so that's a big bonus! Today she went to the senior center and played bridge and made new friends.
I don't know what she wished, but my wish is that I get to keep her as long as possible!!! I want Em to get to know this woman that I love so dearly and who she is named after!


3 comments:
Grandma Jean is so cute! What exactly did you mean about getting loaded? Was there a designated driver?
Looks like Grandma Jean is going to be nice and cozy in her new room. That is very nice of you. Let us know the next time you come to Utah.
Happy Birthday Grama!! I'm so glad you liked your bedding and new room. You look great by the way!! :) Have fun with your new bridge buddies!!
Love you all!!
Post a Comment