Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Biker Girls!

We finally got a bike trailer for Miss Em and initially she loved it. She loved the trips around the block and laughed and talked the whole time...
Here she is loving it!!!
When we finally really got going on a "real" bike ride my mom went with us and we went on the river trail and Emma cried the ENTIRE time. I should say that she did stop crying for the five minutes that we stopped to feed the ducks. But as soon as we got back on the trail she was crying again. I'm hoping that it is just a momentary dislike of the bike rides as she is getting both her top teeth (at the same time) and has been really fussy and extremely grouchy.
By the way...I forgot to mention that we are in GJ visiting the grandparents and Ashley Thay graduated today...I'll post those pictures in a bit.

4 comments:

lis said...

She is SO adorable!! You never met Alex, who is 3 now, but last year I would go jog while pushing him in the jogging stroller and he would scream and cry the ENTIRE time. But I just kept going because he would have been screaming inside too, and outside the volume didn't really matter. Ah, motherhood...

Margie said...

Tiff where is the blond? Did you color you hair? I glad you had fun. Maya got a trailer I haven't tried it yet but I hope she does better then Emma You look great!

Bonnie said...

I bet she'll get used to it, and love it! I think it is so funny when Brooke gets grumpy with things like that, I mean they're just sitting there while we do all the work, what is there to be grumpy about? I am so jealous, I really want to get a trailer oh and a bike!

Tiffany said...

Bonnie I thought you and Reid were getting bikes as a moving present?!!