Today I am grateful for several things... I have an incredible husband who is working harder than he has ever worked in his life to make it possible for me to stay home and raise our beautiful daughter. He has a goal, he has determination and he has the drive to see this goal accomplished. For that I am grateful. He is my best friend, my love, and my eternal companion.
I am grateful for my sweet baby girl, who a few days ago, smiled her first "real" smile at me. (It wasn't gas). I am grateful for the smile which is helping me get through these VERY long days where all she does is cry and scream at the top of her lungs. Nothing seems to really make it stop, I just hold her and pray for patience and pray that we both will be able to get through this. I know that so many other experiences in my life have prepared me for this and I am counting on that to get me through.
I am grateful for the wind and the breeze that blows here in New Mexico...it gets mighty hot here and without that little breeze blowing, it might just be unbearable.
I am grateful for friends who know about all of my little quirks and secrets and love me anyway.
I am grateful for parents who raised me well and loved each other and openly expressed that in front of us children.
I am grateful for siblings with whom I have had some unforgettable moments. I have loved getting to know each of them better in the past few years.
I am grateful for in-laws who raised my husband to be the incredible man that he is today. For his mother, who taught him how to treat a woman. For his father, who taught him the value of hard work.
I am grateful for two dogs who remind me that sometimes the most exciting thing can just be a tennis ball and someone throwing it for you. They are so happy and it helps me to look for ways to be happy that are simple like that.
I am grateful for my life and for each day that I have to live it. I am so blessed.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm grateful for you!
That is so sweet! Way to look at life!
I'm grateful YOU daughter!!
Post a Comment